Subtle Ways to Bring Christmas Cheer Into Your Home
'Tis the season! Christmas is just about one week away, which means holiday decorations hit the stores months ago and your house should be just about ready for Mr. Clause's arrival. The holiday season is a time of joy and cheer, but it can also bring a lot of stress with it. Working overtime, Christmas shopping, baking, cooking, and of course, decorating can be tiring and leave you burnt out and maybe even feeling a little Grinchy. With the busy-ness of everyday life combined with the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, decorating your house might be the last thing you want to do. If you're having trouble getting into the holiday spirit, or perhaps are just too busy to go crazy with those strands of light, you're in luck. Our selection of holiday gifts makes decorating the inside of your home for the holidays simple, subtle, and affordable!
1. Who says decorating has to be work? Sprucing your home up with holiday cheer has never been easier than with any of our Christmas throw pillows. These simple white pillows are available in a traditional square shape as well as a smaller, rectangular lumbar shape, and feature festive designs that will perk up your living room AND provide comfort on the couch!
2. In many places, the holiday season also means the arrival of winter, and there's no better way to warm yourself up than with something warm to drink. Luckily we have so many mugs you'll be excited to bust out! Our Christmas coffee mugs are jumbo sized to hold a whopping 20 ounces each, so you'll have a supersized serving of hot cocoa, coffee, or tea. Oh, and they're sold in a set of two, so you can share with that special someone underneath the mistletoe.
3. We didn't forget about those who prefer to sip something a little stronger during the holidays. If your family is a wild one and you need a bit of liquid confidence to see all those siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins, you'll be able to sip in style out of any of our holiday drinkware. Our wine glasses, beer pilsners, decanters, and champagne flutes feature jolly designs and sayings that will get the job done--you might even say that they'll make spirits bright.
4. Wall decor is one of the easiest ways to brighten up a room, and that rule carries over into the holidays. Our wrapped canvas wall art and wood signs are simple to hang and will be a merry conversation piece!
5. You can't go wrong with a candle as the ultimate piece of holiday decor. Doesn't everyone have something lit and smelling delicious during the Christmas season? This beautiful gold and glass lantern holder is perfect for holding your favorite scented candle. If you don't burn candles, don't fret--you can fill this up with battery operated fairy lights (shown above), use a flameless pillar candle, or simply display it as is, perhaps with some greenery inside.
You might even like these amazing items so much that want to buy them as holiday gifts for everyone on your shopping list, too! If it's too late in the shopping season for you to buy these for your 2018 Christmas Year, be sure to scoop up these gorgeous pieces so you have them for next year!
- kelsey bowen